20110806

myeongdong makes me happy



 


had a little shopping day after coloring my hair back to a darker color :)
whenever i get a haircut or a new haircolor i just feel like buying me something new-
and that's just how it happened: i visited the forever 21 store in myeongdong.
it is so huge (4 floors) and full of clothes and accessories <3 
so i got me this shirt for around 20,000 KRW, the beautiful golden armlet for 10,000 KRW
and the flower ring for 5,000 KRW.

i like the colors cause they are really easy to match with the other pastel colors but
they look the best with beige tone clothes.

the bag you can see in the second picture is in a grey tone so i can wear it
with mostly all of my clothes ;)
i bought it from a street vendor for only 10,000 KRW.
i love korea for having tons of bags for such a cheap price.
cause i m a bag-freak. YES. i love bags.
:)

now that i m in a kind of shopping fever again,
i ll probably be back soon with another shopping post hehe

1 comment:

  1. Stunning. Incredibly beautiful ornaments! You have a good eye for photography, I like the composition of the pictures as well! And I love beige, fav. color! Unfortunately, my skin is not dark enough, sometimes the tone of beige just doesn't suit me >.<... I can't wait to see the stuff on you! <3

    ReplyDelete